Grizz_1
Years ago

DREAM TEAM THIS WEEK!

I scored 763 this week
Overall ranking 277

Anstey dominated for me. Should have made him capt instead of grizzard.

My team is

Greene Williams Draper Penney

Khazzouh Anstey

Grizzard Knight Jawai Redhage

Lampley is up and he is 61 thousand.

I need to trade knight but i dont know who to get for him. suggestions? i have 12 thousand in the bank

Topic #13995 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

hey Grizz, just checked my team then
I scored 782 and had a weekly ranking of 120, now im 241 overall. I also had Grizzard as captain when I shouldve had Anstey as the capt.

My team:
Guards: Ingles, Greene, Helms, Young
Forwards: Lampley, Hendrix, Grizzrad, Knight
Anstey n Abney as centres

Im gonna trade helms and Grizzard/Knight this round.
Most likely for Redhage and some other guard.
I have only 4 trades left butn have 100k spare so I can be greedy on some of my trades.
anstey now 195k n Ebi went up to 178k

If I was you Grizz I would trade out Grizzard and Knight for Lampley and Ebi and then next round I'd get rid of khazzouh for Abney or Jawai. How many trades u got left?

Reply #163843 | Report this post

MC's Hammertime  
Years ago

*Waves his number #1 flag in the air*

Reply #163859 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The trade you said for lampley and ebi IS EGZACLY WHAT IM THINKING most likely i will do it due to the slingers having 7 games left for the whole season.

I still have 12 trades left. so plenty of time to makes trades.

Who you gonna trade helms for?

i like your team except for jingles get rid of him. hes a waste of money especially when you can get cheaper guards who are effective e.g hinson or kendall.

thanks for the help

Reply #163860 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Go MC!!!

Probably going to trade Helms for either Ebi or Sammy Mac... Might do the sammy mac trade next week for helms because I still have to trade out both Knight & Grizzard

I only have 4 trades leftover, 3 to get rid of the slingers players and 1 spare incase of injury/suspension etc.
And I wasn't even considering getting rid of Ingles... he is a big guard [a.k.a SF] and I got him at a guard position and thats good because he grabs quite a lot of rebounds and has a nice all round game + he is my fav player.

Btw MC, what was your lineup for round 1 and if you can find out how much they scored.. thanks.. just curious to see who you started up with..

Reply #163866 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

I thought I did well getting 662 this week and getting back into the top 1000... but you guys are hard-core!

For the record, my team was:

Grizzard(C), B Knight, Redhage, Crosswhite(DNP)
Jawai, Khazzou
Hinson, Penney, Crowe, Crawford

I'm moving out Grizzard and Knight this week, haven't decided who for yet.

Reply #163876 | Report this post

MC's Hammertime  
Years ago

Heya Ingles - cheers =)
Sorry for the delay,

Round 1:

Harvey: 72
Tucker: 42
Young: 30
Phillips: 12
Anstey: 304
Costanzo: 0
Muursepp: 62
Grizzard: 54
Jawai: 52
Loughton: 34

The only players I still have from Round 1 are Anstey and Jawai - I only have 2 trades left but i've positioned myself well enuf so long as there's no injuries.

Reply #163932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks MC, I just wanted to see what your lineup was at the start as you are a winner! [well atleast leading] and to see what players you started with.

I started with:
Phillips
Crowe
Young
Saville

Bradshaw
Khazzouh

Hawkins
Muursepp
Ingles
Jawai

I only still have Young, and ingles, although I now have him as a guard not a forward. I got rid of jawai a few weeks ago just when he peaked in price and have also dumped muursepp, khazzouh, bradshaw and phillips from injury/sacked at one stage. Got rid of crowe and hwakins after rd 2 [Mistake!] and cleared out sav coz he wasnt performing well enough

one last question guys: should I grab Redhage or Wortho this round... Im planning to grab both, 1 this round and one next round, but im not sure who to grab. Can only get 1 this round as im getting Ebi ere for helms. I feel redhage has a stronger chance of going up in cash, but im concerned this whole baby thing might put him off, nearl caused him to miss last game. I think Worthington will score more this week as he is versing the breakers while redhage and the wildcats have the anstey driven tigers.

Thanks guys - merry christmas

Reply #163934 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Thanks MC, I just wanted to see what your lineup was at the start as you are a winner! [well atleast leading] and to see what players you started with.

I started with:
Phillips
Crowe
Young
Saville

Bradshaw
Khazzouh

Hawkins
Muursepp
Ingles
Jawai

I only still have Young, and ingles, although I now have him as a guard not a forward. I got rid of jawai a few weeks ago just when he peaked in price and have also dumped muursepp, khazzouh, bradshaw and phillips from injury/sacked at one stage. Got rid of crowe and hwakins after rd 2 [Mistake!] and cleared out sav coz he wasnt performing well enough

one last question guys: should I grab Redhage or Wortho this round... Im planning to grab both, 1 this round and one next round, but im not sure who to grab. Can only get 1 this round as im getting Ebi ere for helms. I feel redhage has a stronger chance of going up in cash, but im concerned this whole baby thing might put him off, nearl caused him to miss last game. I think Worthington will score more this week as he is versing the breakers while redhage and the wildcats have the anstey driven tigers.

Thanks guys - merry christmas

Reply #163936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bit late as the rounds already started - i already have redhage, but if i were u i wouldve chosen him over wortho.

ill add that altho i lead the league in points, i dont in $$ value - im not as concerned about peak value etc, just points.

Reply #164072 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:48 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754