me
Years ago

good seats wanted for the cats game

Ok, folks..a little begging goes along way. Someone was supposed to arrange good seats for me at the cats v 36ers game..but they let me down...so...just wondered,

does anyone on here have a friend in Perth that has good seats they may not be using, that i can buy (looking for 3 tickets).

I know its a big ask..but..worth a shot..otherwise we are stuck up in the top corner :(

Topic #14016 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey mate im looking to go to do you think it wil be a sell out? should i pre order tickets

Reply #164114 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

looking at the website..the only tickets available are in the top corners..so...im guessing it will sell out.

Reply #164115 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

No probs mate, I've got plenty of mates over there, & the game's not on for over a week. I'll look into it & get back.
In the meantime, I'll do a HoopsSA search & see if I want to help you out.
That may take some time, but hang in there. ; )

The ultimate perk of the internet:
Subject someone to a nose-bleed, in a week's time, without any legal consequences.
In a perfect world, those other 2 tix'd be for rotate & Chesty, but I'm a forgiving kinda guy & open to bribes.

Almost.

Reply #164116 | Report this post

Glen  
Years ago

i just bought my tickets and they are terrible seating. Im pretty sure there willl be seats around the stadium better with my name on them ala all the spare corporate seats at the dome got to love those free seats

Reply #164133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you're talkin about Challenge Stadium, the corner seats really aren't that bad coz its a small Stadium.

Reply #164166 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Thank to everyone who tried to help.

I have my seats...nosebleed, but central and vip, so i guess they may not hear me, but at least i will be comfortable, and im not sure how well the 36ers singlet and cap are going to go in the pre match function lol.

Following an absolute thumping of singapore last night, wildcats are going to be a huge challenge..but...

GO THE 36ERS !!!!!!!!!!

Reply #164827 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Agreed, Perth'll be pumped. They coasted to a 37 point land-slide, with 7 out of 9 (on the road), in double figures early in the 4th.

Reply #164833 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:07 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754