Kriss
Years ago

Check out Bongobrains response

Man this fella got battered from end to end. If you want a bit of info on how they are running things at the sixers web i advise you hav a look...... I also advise you leave a good 40mins to read all the posts.

Hey Bongo at least you got more hits on your web

Topic #1405 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

I think he has actually been quite responsible in his replies.

It has generated interest from fans, and in return has already generated action from both JABA, and the club.

I know I have received a personal apology, and bongobrain did also post an open apology to anyone who was insulted by his original post.

Reply #16213 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

umm sorry to, but wat is this post about?? i obviously missed it. can someone fill me in or post a link to the thread that it concerns.
cheers

Reply #16215 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yogee you are an idiot. The fact he is still employed by BASA is insulting in itself.

Reply #16216 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Thanks for taking the time to put your name to your personal attacks, and totally incorrect information.

bongobrain is actually employed by JABA, who are a multimedia design company contracted to the 36ers.

Reply #16218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

details, details yogee. you know what he meant!

i am an ex-season ticket holder who now only occasionally buys a ticket on the night because of the administration. after this incident, i give up.

Reply #16225 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Its funny Annonymous that you only buy occasional tickets because of the administration. I go all the time because of the sport and the team. When I attend a game and get caught up in the excitement of it all, the last thing on my mind is administration.

Reply #16227 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

The thing i do not get is that a lot of what people have suggested has already been posted on that forum and nothing hapenned.

Why is it happening now?

Someone trying to save their job?

Reply #16229 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

It seems to me that we are all getting pissed at Bongo for his inaction whereas appears that he is trying to get some action. My view on hs mail was that he put his open letter on this forum to stir up a response be it good or bad. He can then take the results to the powers that be at BASA and try to get some action on the many issues being raised. He seems to have reached breaking point with the club and has taken this action to try and force them to do something. While I totally agree with getting up Bongo for hosting errors on the site (links not working etc etc) it is a bit unfair to blame him for the lack of content - he just puts online what the club gives him. It would be much the same as blaming the guy who prints the advertiser for the crap articles some of the journos write

Reply #16236 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

As long as ACTION gets taken with the 6ers site I think that is the main thing.

If he doesn't pull his socks up and fixes the mistakes, keeps it updated and makes it more user friendly then what the hell was the point of the post.

Reply #16292 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:56 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754