Isaac
Years ago

Wildcats' Summer 6 Pack

I've pointed out the Wildcats before as a club doing the right things to get fans on board. Here's yet another example -- a "Summer 6 Pack" promotion that is available on their website, has been handed out as a flyer and also been posted on their website. It prominently includes the words "Fantastic Christmas Gift", and their timing and pricepoints are excellent.

Basically it's a ticket pack to 6 Wildcats games over Summer. Adult tickets are available from $79 ($13/game, includes behind-the-basket seats) and you can get a pack for children from $59 (just under $10/game).

You can take a family for $229 ($38 for four people per game).

Flyer

The Sixers need to do something very similar to this ASAP. 11 days until Christmas and not a single promo for Christmas gifts in sight.

Topic #1407 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Further to this i have a mate in WA who bought a $200 season ticket that include a wildcats polo and free parking.

No wonder the hoops are alive in WA...... people can afford to go!

Reply #16228 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I see that for a family ticket to the 36ers, it's $75. So thats double what it costs for a family in Perth. Tell me that's not absolutely ridiculous?!

Reply #16230 | Report this post

WOW! I was planning to start a thread today regarding ticket prices and here we have something already going.

I know Issac, you point is more about the lack of direction from the marketing team but i have this point to make...

I know we have spoken about ticket pricing on here before and i agree they are too high. This was until i saw an add on Fox Sports last night for Wildcats Bsketball. $15 per adult!!!

I believe the SIXERS charge in the range of $27 per adult.

What are other teams charging?
Why are our prices so inflated?

Reply #16232 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Yep thats typical of how things are going. No wonder the Wildcats are selling out!

It's not that their fans are any passionate than ours its the fact that you can buy a seaon ticket for $200 and a casual pass for $15.

Now That Is MARKETING!

Reply #16294 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:35 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754