TP
Years ago

Looking for old NBA VHS on DVD

I was wondering if anyone knows if I can get hold of some of the old NBA videos from the 90's on DVD? Some of the titles I'm talking about are Superstars 2 & 3, Three-peat (Chicago Bulls), and some of the player bio videos like Shaq, Shawn Kemp and Hakeem Olajuwon.

I had/have some of these on VHS but would love to get them on DVD if possible.

Topic #14122 | Report this topic

billups 1  
Years ago

I think a mate of mine has supertar 1, 2 and 3 on dvd.THose were the one's with music in them ?

Reply #165444 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Have a look at some of the dynasty series that have been released on dvd. In particular the Bulls one.

Reply #165482 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Also There is an Ultimate Jordan Collection, very availible on ebay, has all the old joran videos, ie playground, come fly with me etc

Reply #165531 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

Yeah, Superstars 1, 2 and 3 were the music ones. Cheers DJ, I'll check that out.

I picked up Ultimate Jordan a couple of years ago and almost went out and bought a region free DVD player just to watch it! Luckily I found the region unlock code for the one I already had.

Reply #166024 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:01 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754