Isaac
Years ago

Blazers sneak to top of Northwest

When Greg Oden went down injured, not many expected much to come of the Blazers this NBA season. I swear they were paying around $501 at Centrebet for the championship even?

How things have changed.

With a win over the Warriors today in which Baron Davis thoroughly sucked, Portland have moved to the top of the Northwest.

Their total of 22 wins is just one under San Antonio and Orlando.

Impressive.

Any changes/trades on their horizon or is it just a matter of keeping what they have and adding Oden next season?

I noticed that Darius Miles is fit and wants back in. Should they let him or is it too big a risk to team chemistry?

Topic #14154 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know he's known as a bit of a cancer but Darius has that bit of X factor. I like him and hope he gets minutes...

Reply #165998 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

On another note.....I'd love Portland to make a run at Josh Childress to play the 3. He is too good to be rotting on the bench at Atlanta and would be a perfect fit for the up and coming Blazers.

Reply #165999 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Agree that Childress is wasting in Atlanta , unselfish player on a team of heroes .

Josh Smith is a fine athlete and mad stat stuffer yet his game is littered with stupidity .

Joe Johnson is selfish , taking 20 shots a game at 40% on an evenly balanced team should not be acceptable .

Marvin Williams can score but does little else .

Don't know if Childress is needed at Portland as Travis Outlaw and Martell Webster are coming along quite nicely and round out that position well .

Memphis would be a great fit for J-Chill running with Conley and Gay .

Reply #166009 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Said that a while ago Isaac.....cant believe how they are performing

However...their Road record sux

Reply #166027 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:49 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754