Jonny Drama
Years ago

Julius Hodge tears a (virtual) new one

Julius Hodge tore it up tonight with a massive 10 pt game. Hit a few outside shots. What a stud this guy is....

Oh yea he was playing for Milwaukie in NBA live 2008.... Oh well hopefully its reality tomorrow night.

Topic #14159 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Idiot!!!

Reply #166043 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Stick to your video game idiot. 10 points in only his second game in this LEAGUE when he's not even a starter yet doesnt sound too bad to me, give him a chance before you judge.

Reply #166054 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I will never ever get this 32443 bytes back...

Reply #166055 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Hopefully Hodge will tear it up, he isnt a shooter, which makes him a good fit for adelaide, with guys like Maher, Ng, Ballinger, Copeland n Dench, and brings a good all round game with good defence, hopefully of the Dave Thomas/Darnell Mee mould, remember even those 2 are inconsistant scorers have had many games not scoring much over 10, if scoring 10, i think Mee averaged 13ppg for the 36ers in his first year but they are still very effective, i think Hodge will be capable of that. plus he isnt getting huge minutes yet, i hope he finishes the season strongley and being only 24 if he plays well he would be good to try and keep for the next few years and build around him and ballinger, along with guys like Mottram, Davidson and Maher

Reply #166107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Everyone is quick to judge

Reply #166168 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i put him in with the suns as a two week player coz raja got ingured went 5/8 down town and scored 21 points hahaha. tomooro night hopefully it happens

Reply #166270 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:12 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754