Women:

Norwood beat Sturt
North beat West
Grand Final: Norwood vs North

Men:

Norwood beat North
Sturt beat Woodville
Grand Final: Norwood vs Sturt

PS: To those of you who mocked me for picking Norwood to beat North, I guess the results speak for themselves . . .

Topic #1416 | Report this topic

Court Marshall  
Years ago

What happened to Woodville?? They beat Sturt the week before. Anyone got scores and game reports?

Reply #16323 | Report this post

chief  
Years ago

NWD:

Arnold, Thompson b.o.g.

Ottey was 3rd best and hit some crucial 3's early on.. helped win the game..

Reply #16324 | Report this post

deak  
Years ago

From what I've been told, Sturt lead throughout, by as many as 22 at one stage, and by 17 going into the 4th qtr. Woodville then went a very spirited run, during which they hit tough shot after tough shot and when Sturt couldn't make a lay-up! They closed the gap to 4pts but couldn't quite seal the deal. Sturt by 4 or 5.

Norwood also lead throughout and enjoyed a double-digit lead for most of the game. When Hambour went out with (from what I was told) looked like severe cramps, North actually made a run and closed the gap. I think they may have briefly taken the lead but Norwood steadied and held on by 3 or 4.

Reply #16325 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:28 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754