drB
Years ago

NBL Coach of the Year

With only 6 rounds remaining to the end of the regular season any one have any thoughts about who will win Coach of the year?

I think it will be out of Goorj, Beveridge or Joyce. Beveridge has done a great job withe west sydney as has Joyce with the Blaze.

Anyone have any predications or thoughts?

Mine is if blaze make the finals Joyce

Topic #14167 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Clearly Gorj. Hate him but the NBL loves hiim.

Reply #166171 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Goorjian.

Reply #166172 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Will have to be Goorj.
Beveridge might have done above expectations with West Sydney but they aint gonna award it to a team that is sitting 10th with 9 win and 13 losses.
If they win all remaining games however...

Reply #166174 | Report this post

JohEm  
Years ago

Phil Smyth

Reply #166193 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Have to be Boy Goorj

Defence wins games. He gets the right players and his formula obviously works.

He gives 200% from training and through each game - much to the displeasure of Boti and the opposition's fans.

Reply #166210 | Report this post

manshipkirk  
Years ago

I think Goorj will get it aswell but Joyce is a chance as well as Lemanis

Reply #166212 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Waaaaay to early to call it. Look for teams who come good at the end of the season or go deeper than expected in the playoffs.

Who cares if you win 90% of your games when you get thrown out of the finals by the Breakers.

Reply #166264 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:47 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754