Anonymous
Years ago

Already Established NBA on Free TV Petition

There is a petition going called "Bring NBA on 10 HD". The petition should be signed by anyone how wants to see NBA back on FTA TV. The aim is to show just show free tv networks just many people want to the NBA return to our screens. Instead of being a petition naysayer, take 1 minute from your day to make a difference and head over to:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/NBATenHDNFLChannel10

Also please email this link to everyone you know who cares about the NBA and tell them to send it on as well.

Thankyou for your time

Topic #14198 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

What about a NBL on FTA petition. We all could make banners and take them to the game.

Reply #166521 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Sturty, free to air station aren't interested in extending the coverage from 1 game a week on Sunday morning until the NBL can consistently fill stadiums. NBL fans should be happy with 1 game a week as it's heaps better than nothing. There is a much more potential in trying to get NBA back on TV, however. It's the most popular league in the world and we are a country will a considerable NBA following. Also the station showing could air live games in the less viewer demanding time of the day (late morning) rather than prime time like NBL game are.

Anyway, I've signed the petition and I urge other to do the same.

Reply #166522 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

anon i went to the site egar to sign the petition and what do i get. "this petition can not be found" help?

Reply #166527 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

dw i found the petition by searchind ten hd in teh search box on that website. thanx im passing thi sonto my friends asap :)

Reply #166528 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry, Kobe. There wasn't meant to be a full stop at the end of the link. Thanks for signing it and sending it on.

Reply #166531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

UPDATED LINK: http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/NBATenHDNFLChannel10

Reply #166532 | Report this post

ref 23  
Years ago

On TEN HD not that many pple own a tv that can get high def so not many ppl will see it anyway but it would be good 2 get on fta tv again. ar the good old days

Reply #166600 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Would 10 even be able to get the rights though? I'd assume that there would have to be some legal stuff to care of with Foxtel and ESPN international, as they may have exclusive rights to the NBA over here?

Reply #166601 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

twenty four if 10 can get NFL they will have no problem getting NBA. its just do they wont to.

Reply #166602 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I signed it, tho i feel it may not achieve anything but hey if it gets nba on tv its worth a try

Reply #166606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dr, Bullshit, will doing nothing acheive anything?... Thought not, so it's worth a try.

Reply #166619 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

has 10 actually got NFL, i saw the adds but on their site i could not find its listed.

Reply #166764 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

yer 10 has nfl starting later this year. 2 games a week.

Reply #166861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

PLEASE KEEP SPREADING THE WORD!

Reply #168562 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:07 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754