sharpshooter
Years ago

Bogut on nice run

Andrew Bogut is on a nice little run at the moment... pity the bucks are struggling.

Topic #14264 | Report this topic

coopz  
Years ago

didnt isaac say this a couple of days ago...

Reply #167546 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

here are the stats again: posted by isaac 2 days ago, definitely lighting it up at the moment.

quality run of games from Bogut recently in January from today back (points/rebounds/assists):

23/10/3
29/11/3
14/11/5
17/8/2
13/12/3
25/8/3
10/7/4
13/12/2

Averaging 17+ and 10 for the month, shooting at 61%.

Reply #167548 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, though I didn't give him his own thread, which he probably deserves.

Have a look at his stats for January - 18.3 PPG and 9.9 RPG. Fourth straight double-double today.

Bogut: Game Log

Reply #167549 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

And while on the Bucks (this probably doesn't deserve it's thread, so....) word has it that they have some sort of T-Mac for Redd deal on the table. Depending on what MIL have to give up, would it be worth their while? I'm undecided myself.

Reply #167605 | Report this post

hustle  
Years ago

Geez he doin pretty good at the moment, shooting 62% for Jan!
Also currently has 6 straight Double-Doubles.
He has featured on Sports Tonight a fair bit lately, lots of massive dunks like he got in college!

Good stuff.

13ppg and 9.0rpg on the season is an improvement on last year, if he continues the way he is he may end up with a Double Double average!!

Reply #167618 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:31 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754