Isaac
Years ago

Friends of the Hawks starts slow

Thought people might be interested in the progress of the Friends of the Hawks. They're the group trying to raise money from the community to help prop up the Wollongong Hawks for the coming season.

The deadline given by the NBL is January 31.

The Wollongong Hawks' survival campaign limped to the halfway stage yesterday, with the Friends of the Hawks membership drive falling well short of the required $750,000...

"We always believed week one would be slow, and it has been very, very slow.

Read more

Doesn't sound too good unfortunately.

Topic #14266 | Report this topic

Clint Dogg  
Years ago

they gets nothing from me with idiots like skindog_the_hawk involved with them. he was ripping me at 1 stage about the Hunter Pirates going under, hrrrrrrrrmmmmm, shoes on the other foot now mate, i hope your team dies.

Reply #169249 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Can't you just give them a dollar from every CD you sell? That should about save them.

Reply #169322 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754