unbelievable
Years ago

marino's winning shot last week

well - we all heard about the last second 3 she hit to take the game v Townsville.

Fire coach called it a "hoax"

well - recorded the Lightning game last night v Bulleen - and at half time they showed the highlights of the game with THAT shot.

She must have been 2-3 metres outside the arc and was heavily fouled - yet it swished!

great stuff - interesting enough - in true townsville home game form - the foul was 'missed".

hopefully someone from ABC will put it on youtube.

Topic #14289 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope she told her dad.

Reply #167979 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

She'll get her dad to buy the WNBL and get the Townsville Fire coach..."Fired".

Reply #167983 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

better to be shot, then backstabbed ?

Reply #167994 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

I've set Foxtel IQ to record the replay of last night's game Lightning game. If they happen to show the highlights of the game with THAT shot, i'll copy it over to the computer and put it up on Youtube.

Can't guarantee that'll they show anything at half time as the replay of the game is only for an hour.

ABC2 may show it again during the week.

Reply #168015 | Report this post

the foley show  
Years ago

keefy - try recording on abc 2 on foxtel IQ - sunday arvo - i think it is a full replay then as well

Reply #168041 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Was just on ABC2, off balance , long way out, knocked over and went in.

Reply #168049 | Report this post

the foley show  
Years ago

great stuff

Reply #168052 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754