Undersized Pf
Years ago

"Big Baby" Glen Davis

Is Glen Davis 'the' biggest steal in this years draft?

Season averages are not all that impressive but you will notice any time he gets over 20 minutes he usually has good production. Not to mention his impressive performances in crunch time (i.e his 20 point effort against detroit, where he performed in the 4th) His only physical limitation was his weight issues and therefore stamina, and this has virtually been remedied. He's trimmed down and is much fitter. He has great attitude and is willing to learn. I think its extremely likely that in the next couple of years he has the potential to put up avgs of 17 and 10. Then who knows

Thoughts?

Topic #14296 | Report this topic

Big Ads  
Years ago

I agree, I really like his potential, but hey, I've probably just jinxed him. I imagine all of Beantown are hoping he evolves as well, otherwise they'll be heading the same direction Miami has. At least Miami got what they wanted when they 'filled' the holes around Wade with vets.

Reply #168047 | Report this post

best player the celts probably have

I like the fact he can box out four players at once

Reply #168059 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

Quick-Draw McGraw also is a prospect

Reply #168263 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:01 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754