Anonymous
Years ago

I hate it when men.....

Don't wash their hands after going to the toilet.

Topic #14318 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pick their noses, drink more than they can, lie about hating gays, have wet spots on their jeans because they havent got shaking licenses, have a supply of paper bags because they're a desperate, get heroic in groups, won't admit they're in the RAA, lie about their height, think being clean is unmanly, tailgate to intimidate,drive cars bigger than their understanding, don't know what verbs are, think prepositions are hot, think hot bodies compensate for a lack of brains,devalue rather than appreciate, ask their mates for an original thought, dance like they shouldn't, think they have pick up the girl, fart like something out of the 1812 overture, read only books with pictures, don't understand the pictures, think 'Rocky' was the best film ever made, drive utes so they can find the back easily, play sport so they can hug each other without fear.....

Reply #168438 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Angry, Angry woman!

Reply #168442 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

*LOL* 168438

That's the funniest thing I've read for ages...

Reply #168444 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

post a thread that annoys women, because the women then find the need to post the same topic with a slight alteration to it....

Reply #168450 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

"Didn't your mum ever teach you to wash your hands after going to the toilet?"

"No....My dad taught me how to go without pissing on them."

Reply #168451 | Report this post

K'n I Real  
Years ago

I also hate it when men don't wash their hands after going to the toilet. It is a scary number that don't even consider it!
For some reason, as soon as blokes have a beer or get to a bar/club the whole notion of washing your hands is out the window.... in fact, you get foul looks from blokes walking straight past you at the sink if you actually DO wash your hands... even your boys give you shit!

Reply #168455 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

I hate it when men have to listen to women's nagging, get back in the kitchen would ya love

Reply #168457 | Report this post

Germaine Greer  
Years ago

are the dominant species!

Reply #168458 | Report this post

Why wash  
Years ago

I have never understood the whole wash your hands thing after going to the toilet. If you're a chick - yes. If you're a bloke doing a number 2 - yes. But a bloke after doing a number 1 - no (assuming pissing on hands hasn't occurred - as DICKO pointed out, and that your knob is clean). If anything you should be washing your hands BEFORE going to the toilet so your knob doesn't get dirty!

Reply #168462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing more needs to be said, 'Why Wash' is living breathing proof of our close links with the apes and how the male genes have not mutated well. Page 17 of elemetary science will explain basic germ tranference, get some woman to read and explain it to you.

Reply #168465 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Pretty gross why wash....

Reply #168466 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I want to know how all these women know that men aren't washing their hands??? Is it because...I hate it when women come into the mens toilet as they can't be bothered lining up for their own???

Reply #168470 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

GOLD Panther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good old Big Day Out!

Reply #168471 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

The ladies do the same thing @ the Schuenfest.

Reply #168472 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

and clipsal

Reply #168473 | Report this post

Why wash  
Years ago

Ok, sorry. For all those that I offended, and at the expense of the Murray, I will now ensure to at least pretend to wash my hands by turning the tap on for a short while whilst rubbing my hands near the water.

Reply #168477 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I dont know about other men, but i wash my willie in the morning. Therefore holding it to urinate would not cause any adverse effects, no germs or rotton smells like a number 2 would entail. Every man washes his hands after a number 2.

Reply #168494 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

I hate it when men outnumber women

Reply #168495 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ur a dill Dr Bullshit, r all u guys for real about not needing to wash ur hands and can u b that stupid?
The lack of intelligence exhibited by a couple of males on here defies logic.
So many people died after routine surgery a hundred or so years ago because surgeons didnt wash their hands prior to operating. Bug transference thru lack of washing hands is still responsible for many outbreaks of food poisoning. Neanderthals are alive and well , have small penile attachments and masquerade as men so for God's sake wise up, get out more and think of more than yourselves.
Good advice for women and thinking men would be to avoid all food stalls etc where men prepare or serve food because the last thing they touched before your food was probably their pride and joy.

Reply #168500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes lockstock, you gotta hate the "Sausage Fest"

Reply #168502 | Report this post

Ms Anonymous  
Years ago

omg, I'll get back to you guys when I've finished writing my list!!!!

Reply #168503 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Why wash - i got some giggles mate , nice work .

Reply #168504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You're my hero. Funniest thing I have read in a while too.....too true!

'Why wash' you morons.

Reply #168524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have a pommie wash, do it into a fan blowing towards me.

Reply #168526 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

How about just washing your hands because you've touched something unclean in public toilets, like the door handles or the button to flush the toilet. God only knows where hands have been that touched them before you.

Reply #168549 | Report this post

Dr Disgusting  
Years ago

(#168462) Spot on why wash. I have been saying the same for years. What is it with you women? Do you suffer from penis envy?

At home or at freinds places I wash my hands every time I visit the toilet, no exceptions.

When out the only time Im gonna wash my hands after the toilet is if I have to take a dump because I back my old fella as being cleaner than the taps in the mens room. I have never passed this on to my son, but at 14 yo he has already worked this out for himself, its common sense.

When out I push open the door of the mens room with my foot (if at the dome and we are playing as usual) or forearm; I never flush the urinal, never touch the tap & open the door to exit with my left hand little finger, or if the door is already being opened, push on past without touching it.

What some women dont seem to understand is that men actually do wash their little fellas (I love washing mine a bit to much actually)and they are as clean, if not cleaner than most parts of your body and certainly more hygenic than your average virgina.

To all the women that still think guy's peckers are dirty I ask this: Do you make your man wash his pecker before sex? Well guess what; we have to wash our old fellas after sex because after the deed they are FILTHY DIRTY!

Reply #168581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The above post is a good enough reason not to date basketballers as they are obviously all conceited fools. Washes his everytime except when he's out lol!

Reply #168592 | Report this post

Dr Disgusting  
Years ago

I Hope you washed your hands when finished typing your thread!

Reply #168596 | Report this post

Rock the Rim  
Years ago

Dr Disgusting,

I found Virgina to be one of the cleaner southern states on my last trip to the U.S.

Reply #168612 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

Yeah but if you keep heading south you will end up in the carolina marshland .

Reply #168625 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

"I love washing mine a bit to much actually"

I wasn't doing that...I was just cleaning it and it went off!

Reply #168632 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Good to c u guys open about ur premature ejectulations....

Reply #168662 | Report this post

hehehe.

who says its premature

:)

Reply #168663 | Report this post

jason beck  
Years ago

I hate it when women complain about men leaving the toilet seat up whats the point men use it up and women use it down. why arent men complaining about women leavin it down. i just dont get it. cant we all just get along

Reply #168712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hope u wash ur hands after putting the seat back down Jason!

Reply #168717 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think we have a new tagline:

Hoops.com.au - Wash your hands afterwards.

Reply #168718 | Report this post

Clint Dogg  
Years ago

get a life.

Reply #169245 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:49 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754