Isaac
Years ago

Coverage of Sixers vs Breakers tonight

Best bet for live-ish scores and details from tonight's game between the Sixers and Breakers in New Zealand is the OzHoops forum.

Jordan Ng (OzHoops reporter) will be relaying scores and commentary (I think he does it from radio) after the half-time break. He's pretty biased, but does a good job.

You can also try the NBL site which will be giving live scores a shot.

The game will be shown at 1AM and 6AM on Saturday morning if you don't mind catching the action after it happens.

If you're planning on following the scores/commentary, the game is at 7:40 NZDT. I think they're 2:30 ahead of us, so tune into the NBL site just after 5PM or OzHoops at around 6PM.

Topic #1435 | Report this topic

Avanti  
Years ago

Yep, the two and a half hours is correct...

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Reply #16444 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

These times work out perfect for me. It will be on about 1pm in Africa. My brothers, cousins and I will be able to check out the run and gun sixers. The last time I saw the sixers play Darryl Pearce was on fire. Is the iceman still on the roster? Boy that man can shoot!

PS Save Manute

Reply #16445 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Game is also down to be shown on fox from 5:30 i think

Reply #16448 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Is that NBL radio show still on 1620AM? What time is it on

Reply #16489 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:39 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754