Anonymous
Years ago

TV rights to NBA in Australia

Do ESPN have exclusive wrights to NBA in Australia making it impossible for a free TV network to show NBA?

Topic #14352 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

ESPN cant have exclusive rights as some games are shown on Fox Sports. But i really doubt there will ever be NBA on free to air again unless we get a dickload more channels.

Reply #168841 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i though i heard ages ago that there were going to be more free to air channel coming in the distant future. is that true?

Reply #168944 | Report this post

speedy  
Years ago

whoever has the RIGHTS .. I hope they can do a proper job in showing the Playoffs !! All these regular season games are just a prelim for the playoffs but when it counts most we get ripped off in the playoffs !!!

And why the hell does Fox Sports suddenly drop NBA in the playoffs anyways ?? damn cheapskates !!! left with a 1 conference coverage with ESPN the worldwide loosers in sport !!!

Reply #169085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Speedy, perhaps it time to turn to the world of internet streaming come playoff time.

raptorsnation.net
http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_member_s.html

Both are brilliant sites. Check 'em out.

Reply #169100 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fox Sports doesnt get Playoffs, because ESPN buy the rights exclusively... i know this sux

Reply #169717 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:23 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754