knowledge is power
Years ago

Shane Heal gone at season end

From a source close to the Dragons world, it apparently has been decided by owners that Heal will be gone at seasons end and have now started actively talking to candidates for the position.
Who could Really be in the running?
Molloy?
Stacker?
Clarke?

Dicko have you heard anything about this? got any info on who they are targeting?

And for those of you who believe the Sm*th rumor, Dont! all lies, 4 players would walk and funnily enough all adelaide players too.

Topic #14378 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

They'd be mad to keep the man who is tearing this organisation apart but he is very close to the owner.

"And for those of you that believe the Voldemort to Dragons rumor, Dont!" I dont belive that but saying 4 players will walk if he were to sign is rubbish.

Reply #169191 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brad hill would run, not walk. doubt ingles is a fan. have heard that holmes isnt a fan either.

Reply #169192 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Got to be stacker doesnt it.

What about lil' Kevin Goorg!?!

Reply #169193 | Report this post

Anon its not rubbish trust. all i can say

Reply #169196 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Yes, I posted it on Ozhoops but didn't find time to get over here.....sorry guys.

My understanding is the Heal is gone at seasons end as well.

Stacks most likely, but no decision made.

My opinion is that they need to make a decision and let the players know in reasonable time. The Dragons have a number of players who are likely to walk (or nominate early for the NBA draft) if they think Heal is staying. Those players may stay if the KNOW that he's leaving.

Unfortunately, those same players will probably walk if Voldemort is the alternative.

I think Stacks......but I think they should be having a BIG talk to Bevo, who only had a 1 yr contract at WS.

"Knowledge is power"....are you on Ozhoops as well? Can you PM me please?

Reply #169198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard Shane Heal has been offered some sort of coaching role with the Spurs next season.

Reply #169217 | Report this post

No Dicko im not i should though

Reply #169229 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Drop me an email..... [email protected]

Reply #169237 | Report this post

Theo's Meat's  
Years ago

I've heard from an excellent source Eric Cooks, if available, will be a dead certainty.

The word is that he is high on the list due to his great recruiting and his coaching efforts this year.

If the Hawks fold all their current players want to follow Cooks to his next job, making him very hot property.

Bevo is 2nd choice for the job.
For the record, the Hawks have played the Razorbacks 3 times this year for 3 Hawks wins - and all have been blow outs.

You heard it here.

Reply #169242 | Report this post

Clint Dogg  
Years ago

No way, he will still be there.

Reply #169244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At least that means Stacker won't be coming to Adelaide.

Wouldn't the Razorbacks be trying to keep Bevo though?

Reply #169317 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Bevo is out of contract....I would expect Adelaide and the Dragons to be talking to him.

Stacker will throw his hat in the ring for both jobs too, I would think. Promising Newley to the highest bidder :-)

Cooks is a bit under the radar, never really considered him, but he's someone you would talk to.

Obviously, Ninnis will put his hand up for Adelaide.

It will be an interesting end to this season.

Reply #169319 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754