I can only watch these on mute!

Reply #169247 | Report this post

Clint Dogg  
Years ago

big deal.

why did u have to tell me that?

do i care?

NO!.

Others enjoy these below that im postiong. AND you can watch these with the sound up.

Reply #169251 | Report this post

unit 50  
Years ago

the highlights were good but man that clint dogg is the worst rapper i have ever heard in all my life!! he gives aussie hip hop a bad name when there are some really talented artists around in adelaide such as funkoars,common cause(2biz & bornski), mark1, bdeps, addroit effusive etc glad u blocked clint dogg so i never have to hear that poor excuse for music again!! he sounds and looks retarded!!

Reply #169363 | Report this post

Clint the Skint  
Years ago

Clint Dog is a Dog who couldn't play...(Y'alll!)

Please forget the stupidity of Clint...he is giving Dogs a bad name...especially dirty dogs,,,

(unfortunately)Clint Could not play this game we love... in fact I've seen him play and he is a social dik who is laughed at every opportunity...you know the guy!!! haha

Reply #169370 | Report this post

man that music sucks. ruined the vid.

But how good was Davis. oh man

Reply #169374 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:18 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754