Grizz_1
Years ago

Dream team this week

I scored a 759 with a weekly ranking of 29. Overall ranking 154.

My capt was anstey and hodge and ballinger dominated for me.

Still no sign of Shipp or Whitehead.

How did every1 else go?

Topic #14402 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

Absolutley stunk it up with 480 or something like that. Forgot to sub Ere out. Anyone know when he'll be back?

Reply #169616 | Report this post

Chook  
Years ago

Ere should be back this week, assuming all went well with the birth of his child. I scored 770 moved to 14th with Hodge and also Newson from the Taipans doing well. Ingles was disappointing. Took a risk with Hodge I guess as he was in a bit of doubt but thanks to this forum (NBL live no help) I left him in.

Reply #169625 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

704 points, weekly 220 points, 576 overall.

Had Ere on my bench, as well as Hodge 'cos I thought he was only going to play one game (d'oh!). Redhage was my captain. I also used my finally trade for the season (Ballinger for Crosswhite), leaving $700 in the bank. These are the boys I'm taking to the end of the road:

Redhage, Ballinger, Lampley, Ere
Jawai, Rogers
Penney, P Crawford, Hodge, Crowe

Ere was only supposed to miss the one game, but apparently his wife still hasn't given birth so he's in doubt for Wednesday's game.

Reply #169626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

weekly ranking of 6 anstey was my captain with score of 781

Reply #169638 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Had a crap round with a score of 585, weekly ranking of 1356, and dropped back 30 spots to 213. Still have my one trade spare I can use but not too sure on who to use it for. I have 8.2k and my ranking is 213 so if you wanna check it out and give me suggestions then thanks.

This week im looking good with 18 scheduled games over my 10 players [provided Ebi plays both games].

Does anybody know if Ebi is going to play any games this round?

My captain choice is difficult this week as Anstey, Wortho, Ebi, Greene, Hendrix, Ingles, Lampley and Redhage all have 2 matches.

Im probalby going to choose either Anstey or Redhage. Anstey has Bullets and Hawks while Redhage has Kings and breakers.

Who are your choices for Captain this week?

Reply #169641 | Report this post

Colin  
Years ago

692 this week. Had Redhage as Captain, plus Balls, Hodge and Jawai

Reply #169646 | Report this post

Chook  
Years ago

Had a look at your team Ingles 13 - looks a good team I would only look to trade out a guard, probably Galen Young, for a King or a Hawk as they have 2 games a round for the remaining rounds. You can't quite get Kavossy Franklin, but even Dontaye Draper or Luke Kendall could be a good get (spot the Kings fan). I keep wondering when Glen Saville is going to hit his straps - he is a ridiculous 55K, and is a way better player than that, but he seems to be struggling to fit properly into the Kings line up, even though he is playing a role each week, he is not scoring any points.

Reply #169647 | Report this post

Chook  
Years ago

Of course Ingles13, don't use a trade for the hell of it - who knows who might get injured. And go with the big fella Anstey as captain - even though he's not shooting well he racks up steals and blocks every week. Good luck.

Reply #169648 | Report this post

Sawmeinhalf  
Years ago

The uncertainty of injuries and lack of press on them makes it hard for Dream Team. This week we've got:
Bruton: ankle. Is he going to play?
Ere: Wife yet to pop. What's his chances?
Loughton: Tribunal Hearing for striking. When is this?
Mackinnon: Knee. Is this really season ending?
Maher: Is he really returning this week?

Anyone know the answers?

Reply #169659 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Weekly ranking of 250, Overall #1.

9/10 players of mine have 2 games this round, i dont feel the need to do anymore trades this season.

I'm a bit cheesed that I dont have Hodge, but i think the rest of my team should do well enough.

3 more rounds to go peepz.

Reply #169662 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

Weekly ranking of 250, Overall #1.

9/10 players of mine have 2 games this round, i dont feel the need to do anymore trades this season.

I'm a bit cheesed that I dont have Hodge, but i think the rest of my team should do well enough.

3 more rounds to go peepz.

Reply #169663 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

Does anyone know if Ebe's gonna be back this round?

Reply #169693 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

hey guys, 743 this week so I'm now 23rd (need 400 points to catch up with MC).

I'm thinking I'll use my last trade next week to get Kavossy for Hodge.

I'm also wondering about Ebi, Mantis where did u hear that his wife hasnt given birth yet? Surely the Bullets wont let their star miss another game after it proved the difference vs. Perth.

Reply #169696 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

Xztatik only 400? better watch my tail!
I had Ebe on the bench this week so I think I was lucky to maintain without points from him.
Gonna bench him again as can't risk the uncertainty of his return.

Reply #169697 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Boti mentioned it in his column the other day, although I just read an article in the Courier-Mail on Sam Mac's injury, and at the end it refers to "Ebi Ere's timely return", and an article on Sportal says "Third placed Brisbane (17-8) will welcome back Ere who will fly directly to Melbourne as they take on the Tigers on Wednesday night", so your guess is as good as mine! As we Dream-teamers are only too painfully aware, it is hard enough getting info on injuries to players who are actually in the country, let alone finding out what is happening with a player who has gone back home to Oklahoma.

Reply #169706 | Report this post

Chook  
Years ago

It appears Ebi had his kid a baby girl named Jordan Sanai, and is due to fly directly to Melbourne for the game. She popped her head out for only a few minutes before Ebi dunked her back in : )

http://news.theage.com.au/mackinnon-pulls-pin-on-nbl-season/20080128-1okq.html

Reply #169826 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Cheers Chook.

Now i gotta choose between Hodge and Jingles for my other starting spot.

Reply #169847 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

Wonder what kinda form Ebe will be in if he's just jumping off a plane.
Worth a risk.

Reply #169862 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Big call there MC! I'm leaving Ere on my bench, and starting Redhage and Ballinger.

It's probably decisions like this that are the reason you're #1 and I'm #500-odd :-).

Reply #169876 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

haha.
Yeh i took a few risks through the season but i think maintenance might be a better option for me now..
I've got 10 hours to decide, I'll see what me gut says by the end of the day.

Reply #169882 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

And Ebe is back, fingers crossed he's not too jetlagged!

Reply #169984 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

haha, 20points for Ebe at halftime, didnt captain him but got him starting 5.

Reply #169996 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Ya got a set o' brass nads, MC!

Reply #170006 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

Lol :P

37 points 6 rebounds and 6 steals, plus a nice little $130 outlay on Brisbane, Ebe you da man!

Reply #170011 | Report this post

Chook  
Years ago

Left Ebi on the bench dangit. He was sensational. At least Anstey had 4 blocks and 3 steals, but his shooting is abysmal.

Reply #170029 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

By my calculations, Ere was worth a cool 92 points tonight. And he still has another game yet, against us!

Reply #170032 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:26 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754