The_Champ33
Years ago

Sam Mackinnon Season Over

It seems like Sam Mackinnon's season is over and this also hurts the Bullets Playoff chances.

The knee keeps bothering him and looks like he'll be shut down for a while.

Your thoughts please.

Topic #14406 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

right now im thinking about beer and watching some cricket

Reply #169650 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Mmmmmmmm, Beer.......

Reply #169651 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

If true, Sad for sam as he is an outstanding player and a top bloke but pleased fro the Sixers who will now have 1 less player to worry about this week hopefully.

Reply #169652 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Bad news for Sam, but great news for the tigers as they will go onto win the championship now.

Reply #169667 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Kings anyone?

Reply #169668 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I thought the AdelaideNow article about Sam out for the season is a bit of bad taste. All it is about is a boost to Adelaide's chances of making the finals due to his absense. I know it is an Adelaide article, but a bit of perspective is in order.

Reply #169671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this could seriously hurt his career with so much knee trouble

Reply #169672 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

Who cares about Bris or the NBL, he was a massive part of the Boomers for this year...

Reply #169673 | Report this post

Stingray  
Years ago

OK, a bit quick. I do care about the NBL. Big loss tho for the booms

Reply #169674 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

XY, I agree with you but at the same time, the Brisbane fans showed no mercy towards the 36ers last week when they were very much a depleted and exhausted team. I am happy to wish my team well, but don't feel too comfortable about rubbing in the misfortune of others.

Reply #169676 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:12 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754