bretts the man
Years ago

Recruiting Justin Brown

We seem to not only miss on SA players we are missing out on young Aust. talent.
This year has unearthed some good talented young Aust. plyrs back from college etc etc. and some are not getting a lot of court time.
Some like Jawal and Loughton have been outstanding and would not be avail. but there is some promising big plyrs around now . Last night I was impressed with Justin Brown with his limited time and think this type of plyr what we need rather than recycled plyrs Dench Coops and even Motts. Hopefully a new coach will do some research and find or grab some of these emerging talent.
Interested thoughtson Brown espec. after sat game and others to add to our squad

Topic #14449 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Justin Brown was "recycled" after being let go by the Perth Wildcats.

Jawai, Loughton, Bradshaw, Knight and Janev are all decent big men this year who are rookies.

Reply #170141 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I love Craig Bradshaw's game. He'll keep getting better in this league. I wouldn't mind having him in a 36ers uniform. I'd also take Jawai anyday if he wants to remain in the NBL.

Reply #170144 | Report this post

BBALL  
Years ago

Justin Brown Is crap he was recycled by the perth.

I would Rather Ian Crosswhite, Craig Bradshaw, Matt Burston and maybe they should get Nick Hovath back

Reply #170169 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what ever to the "great white hope" jordan dodman, thought he was meant to be the next big thing

Reply #170181 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:04 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754