Isaac
Years ago

Saturday night: Wear blue to the game

For Saturday night's game against Brisbane, the 36ers are supporting a campaign against prostate cancer.

The club would like as many supporters as possible to wear blue to promote the cause.

There will be blue wristbands on sale as part of this.

Topic #14456 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

A good cause too. Let's be aware more blokes.

Reply #170260 | Report this post

Goldfinger  
Years ago

Now lie on your side and just bring your knees up and........WHOOOOAAAAH WTF!

Reply #170267 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Be a man!

Reply #170269 | Report this post

manshipkirk  
Years ago

Thats preaty bad timing, the Bullets ask everyone to ware blue to their home games so its just gonna give them the illusion that they are at home.
but hey its for a good cause.

Reply #170285 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes!"

"Whereabouts?"

"Near your elbow, Doc!"

Reply #170290 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

I think that is going a little far - Mantis

Reply #170292 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Thats not my ring, its my watch!"

Reply #170293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Black Arm Bands and skull caps for Baldermott too?

Reply #170297 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Interestingly, It is obvious that the wildcats push very hard to their fans to wear RED to the cats home games...and it is a very impressive sight a stadium full of red.

This could be a good starting point to get 36ers fans wearing blue to all our home games.

keep in mind that the away team..no matter what is their dominant colour will be wearing white when visiting the Dome.

come on adelaide...fill the dome with blue EVERY WEEK!

Reply #170306 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I thought that's why we were given blue t-shirts with our season tickets this year to filled the stadium with blue, which hasn't been huge I don't think. I admit I'm only worn mine 2-4 times.

Due to the heat of the stadium and sweating a lot, I choose not to wear it. I dress for comfort and instead prefer my white chesty bonds t-shirts and track pants.

Reply #170314 | Report this post

anony  
Years ago

so champ 33 youre the yobbie it see near the bar every week with stains on the chesty bonds

Reply #170354 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

moccasins?

:)

Reply #170356 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Anony!

No mate that must be someone else. I don't drink or purchase refreshments @ the venue.

I usually take my seat straight away or do a lap of the stadium before taking my seat.

Nice try though.

Reply #170360 | Report this post

Soulman  
Years ago

A great cause on a topic that we need more awareness ,but Champ please have a few Brewskies come dressed as Papa Smurth and cheer your lungs out,as the 6ers need the crowd to fire up like we did against the Kings and be the 6th man as our season is on the line here.

Reply #170390 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'll definitely be @ the gane SoulMan. I am a season ticket holder and I like the Bullets + 36ers.

Reply #170487 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:45 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754