The_Champ33
Years ago

NH: Boxing: Calzaghe Vs Hopkins Set

A light heavyweight showdown between Joe Calzaghe & Bernard Hopkins is signed and will happen.

April 19 2008 is the date set for this bout. A fight venue is still being decided.

Topic #14460 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Hopkins famous quote and taunt towards Calzaghe was "I'll never lose to a white boy".

This will make Hopkins a villian like always and have the Welsh wanting his blood.

Reply #170279 | Report this post

JoeyKnuckles  
Years ago

Ladies, boxing is a joke!!! If you want to see real fighters, i suggest getting into MMA

Reply #170295 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Sorry have I stumbled upon GlovesSA or something - piss off this is a sports forum - primarily about basketball

Reply #170302 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Champ, for future reference, if you want to have some boxing chat, maybe keep it to one topic instead of two to begin with - probably not enough interest otherwise (whereas AFL and cricket will have more support on here). Thanks!

Reply #170303 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Thats fine Isaac. I was just trying these 2 separate topics and see how it goes. Looks crap right now so I won't do it again.

i also kept it off-topic to try to hide it.

Reply #170308 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:19 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754