cheezeburger
Years ago

Legend Streetballer Rumour

toronto's pg rafer 'skip' alston is thinking of giving the nba up.think he rathers mucking around on the street ball courts rather than training and playing on a daily basis.i think the only thing keeping him there is his mass contract.

Topic #1447 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

He would be crazy to throw away an nba contract. some of the AND1 guys are well into their 30's anyway and he could always go back in later years.

HalfMan-HalfAmazing

Reply #16572 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

Cheezy, just wondering where ya got the info from??

Reply #16624 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I read an interview from August this year in which Rafer said that, at 28 years of age, he was now too old to be playing on concrete.

He had 12 points and 7 assists in the Raptors game today.

Reply #16626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is this the cheesbuger ezy dik

Reply #17665 | Report this post

garret garcia  
Years ago

streetball is tight. it is so fun to watch and cross peiole up.i want to go on and1 mixtape. that is my dream. i love streetball.streetball is my life.

Reply #37990 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:14 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754