Spinner
Years ago

Taipan's win makes it hard for Sixers

That has to make really hard for us now. Taipans were only 2 games clear in 8th but now they are 3 clear together with Blaze and Breakers.

We have already discussed tonight's game as vital and we may have had to win 3 of our last 4 games. Now I don't think we can drop any. Brett is coming back, Balls and Hodge are in great touch, Ng is finding form and Davidson can go nuts any night.

My (humble) tip - don't plan anything for the post season yet - Sixers will be there.

Topic #14473 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

bullets by 20

Reply #170462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so who will the bullets be missing? boucher, mackinnon, will CJ play?

Reply #170463 | Report this post

Codes  
Years ago

cj is playing. bullets by 8

Reply #170464 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

The door to the offseason is just about closed with big wins by NZ and Cairns this week.

Sixers to give it all but fall short tonight in a close one and take the 'finals' pressure off for the last three games.

Reply #170467 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think XY's prediction is the most likely outcome but a part of me still thinks we can knock off the bullets at home and sneak into the playoffs.

Reply #170468 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

36ers have to play tomorrow up at the Goldie. If they play all their bench tonight, the starters may be rested enough to have a good game tomorrow. Otherwise they may be rooted after a really hard game tonight.
Bullets by a lazy dozen or two.

Reply #170474 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Adelaide can still drop a game and make it, but only if NZ lose to South. A win against Brisbane and things are going to get very interesting! I think Hodge is the key.

Reply #170478 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:33 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754