Me
Years ago

Good Bet for tonights game.

Brisbane are $1.65 and only having to give up 3 points at $1.90

Eddy thinks he is God tonight, his two teams playing in his very own stadium.

36ers don't have much chance of finals action, any chance that he will move his pawns and tell his two teams to let the higher one on the ladder have an easy win?

Topic #14475 | Report this topic

nutter  
Years ago

doubt it..
he doesnt own the sixers, he just sponsors them right?
im prtty sure he doesnt have that kind of power

Reply #170498 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Whatever you believe about the ownership specifics, as if he would meddle with the game! Adelaide will be out there trying to win, without a doubt.

Reply #170499 | Report this post

CAMPBELL  
Years ago

Me, dont even go there mate...
we are going to have to play our best ball and brisbane to play crap for us to get close.
the big question is how many points will ERE go off for?

Reply #170500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jonathan Healy's preview on nbl.com.au (http://nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=74108) says that the Sixers'll win by 6. Sounds crazy, I know, but he tipped us to beat the KIngs when we played them (and everyone thought he was mad) and he was right.

Reply #170501 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

I doubt eddy would do anything like that, but wouldnt he want the 36ers to win so both his teams make the playoffs if he were to meddle???
Anyway, go 36ers, will be a tough game, if Davidson can do a good job on Bruton on defnese and we contain Ere below 30, with Ng, Hodge, Ballinger and someone like Dench having good games offensively and doing reasonable jobs on defense we should atleast be competitive!
I hope the 36ers win, but brisbane would have to be favs wouldnt they

Reply #170502 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I have backed Adelaide - I think Hodge will be tough for them to handle.

Reply #170504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i can't beleive you guys even talk about some of the crap you do...

Reply #170506 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Very short line. I need to know how will stop Ebi. I think Brisbane by 7 here, but I hope im wrong.

Not betting any games currently open for betting, but Id be tempted to get +5.5 on adelaide v blaze before tonights game. Could set up a nice little middle if adelaide wins tonight.

Reply #170525 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

that was not me :)

Reply #170572 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Well done Isaac. I hope you put alot on the sixers. My dream team still has Ballinger as captain and I've also got Hodge in there. Yeehaaa!!

Reply #170637 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

You were right Isaac. Adelaide and Hodge.
I was thinking Ebi and C J were not playing, so Adelaide would win. But with them playing I was not confident.

Reply #170708 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dana, far from anything to get excited about unfortunately.

They are paying $2.98 against the Blaze which I've taken too. Sure, they might be tired, but at that price, it's worth a go.

Reply #170775 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:16 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754