Anonymous
Years ago

The $15 ticket.

Just wondering what the take up will be on the $15 ticket offer. I known of 2 people who definately use it and 2 more who may do. I'm just thinking that the only people reading the official site probably already go to games.

How about that family ticket? Anyone actually used it, or know the take-up rate on the offer? Management must market these specials, not just place them out on sites only hardcore fans known visit.

Topic #1450 | Report this topic

double clutch  
Years ago

My post above. Forgot about the name.

Reply #16601 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I reckon its a good deal, at least there trying

Reply #16698 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Good point about marketing. What $15 offer? Don't tell me to go the Sixers' site. That post from JABAbongohead has convinced me to never visit the official site.

Just market the damn team in the paper - hell, Boti will do it for you for free!

Reply #16699 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

It's s pity you feel that way about the official site moses. Whilst the post by bongo wasnt the best, it generated a lot fo discussion about what was wrong, and as a result, things have changed, with more changes still to come.

The $15 ticket (print out a form from the site, take it to the game, get a seat in the corners above the concourse), the family ticket, on line merchandise, polls on old vs new singlet, vote for your favourite player just to name a few.

Reply #16702 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754