Years ago

Daniel Joyce vs Adelaide

Home: Gold Coast Blaze
## Name P FG 3 Pt FT PTS ORB DRB TR PF AST TO BS ST MIN
2 Daniel Joyce 0/6 0/3 0/2 0 0 1 1 3 1 1 0 0 18:27

Topic #14508 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I'd almost rather have another petition than this thread! ;)

Reply #171108 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Isaac, Can u change the title of this thread to "Yet another Daniel Joyce bashing"
Thanks

Reply #171121 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Daniel Joyce v Adelaide 36ers 2007/08

3 - 0

Reply #171137 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

I had a bit of a chuckle when listening to the radio commentators say, "Brendon really has to take Daniel Joyce off, he is providing nothing offensively and is a defensive liability."

Reply #171142 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

He probably thought he was in a good enough position to give his bench extended minutes

Reply #171202 | Report this post

curtleyambrose  
Years ago

He is an example of the standard of players falling away after player 6 or 7 in the NBL (or does D Joyce fall into either of those categories?). My solution which i've been ranting about for a while is to make Asian Players non-imports ASAP therefore have a greater player pool which is necessary given the fact that new teams are likely in the next few years.

Reply #171244 | Report this post

blazefan  
Years ago

I'm not a huge SOJ fan, and he did have another shocker on Sunday, but once again, (and it gets mentioned every SOJ thread), Joyce Senior is giving him the minutes.

You can't blame the kid for this. What's he supposed to say, "No Dad put Tyson out instead"

Let's remember he's still under 21, it's only in his second NBL season and he probably feels more pressure than most other players in the league.

Let's also not forget that apart from Dad, Tyson Demos and Casey Frank, he's playing with a bunch of guys who, this time last year, wouldn't have had the slightest idea that they'd be part of a new Gold Coast franchise, let alone taking this team to the playoffs.

Can we lay off the guy, pleeeaase.

Reply #171258 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:41 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754