jules
Years ago

Jamario Moon Practising for Dunk Comp

Everybody must see this...

go to NBA.com and click the link about Moon practising for Dunk Comp. Whilst the first two are impressive and show you how easily he gets up, check out the last one...

(try get a freezeframe from where he takes off - somewhere around 48 second mark)

Topic #14511 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Couldn't find it on NBA TV on YouTube, but here are Jamario's top ten career dunks:

How good is Calderon?!

Reply #171164 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

RUDY GAY for duck champ!!.

Reply #171165 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

calderon is a machine...

just go to nba.com and it should be on the top right corner where you can click on highlights and stuff. go 'originals' or soemthing and its there...and its one of the things in the news slideshow thing

Reply #171166 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

ohhh wait i see waht your saying - to put on this forum...ah

Reply #171167 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Heres the moon dunk i think?:

Link

Reply #171169 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

thats the one - u dont get to see it all coz obviously hes doing that dunk in the dunk comp...but the potential seems amazing

Reply #171170 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Here is a picture of where he takes off from, incase people are interested (hopefully it works)....

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Reply #171188 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

We have a winner.

Reply #171193 | Report this post

If i could jump that high i think i would be in the NBA

Reply #171228 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

All contestants over 6'8 and all with some of the biggest and longest hops in the world. I'm predicting one of the best dunk comps ever

Reply #171240 | Report this post

Moooooooon  
Years ago

Jamario Moon was nearly recruited by Wollongong this year. He was playing with the Gary Steelheads at the time and was apparently close to signing but his agent got him a trial at Toronto...and the rest is history.

Reply #171280 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:29 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754