justin
Years ago

Where can I buy 36ers game tapes?

I know this thread was up a while ago, but I was wondering where to buy any of the game tapes, in particular the sydney game from a few weeks ago

Topic #14537 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

Call the Adelaide 36ers, DVD costs $5, but all Sixers freethrows in the second half are blanked out...

Reply #171490 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

This would be because the big screen/feed is turned off so as not to distract the home players. I remember the first game the screen was used, Maher was shooting free throws at that end and was a bit pissed off that it could distract him.

Reply #171513 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

I thought you were taking the pi$$ 123abc.......

If Hodge was shooting the Free-Throws then blanking them out wouldn't be so bad........

Reply #171530 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Don't be too harsh, he was 100% against Gold Coast!

Reply #171533 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Just needs to work on his mid-range jumper and his 3 pointer and we have a clone of Willie!!

Reply #171821 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:41 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754