steve
Years ago

Congratulations to the Academy guys

Has anybody else seen the terrific display of the Academy team at the DHD near the entrance.
Very professional, great photos of all the squad, with their club logos and sponsor displayed.
All done at no cost to the team.
However, where is the current 36er team display. NOWHERE!
Also, at the other end of the stadium where are the photos of the last two year's teams. Again, NOWHERE! Has not been updated. Same for the Lightning.
It seems that the marketing of the 36ers should be taken over by Paul Bell and Scott Ninnis.
They seem to know what they are doing even though they are on a shoe-string budget.
They also organised the very successful end of year night for the squad and anybody who wanted to come at Chalkers last night.
About 150 turned up for free food and snooker.
All the Academy guys were there plus some of the 36ers and Crocs players and coaching staff.
The Academy guys seem to know how to get things done with a minimum of fuss and minimal expense.
The 36ers marketeers ought to enlist these guys or hand the job over to them completely.

I would have posted this on the 36ers site but I had too much trouble getting in.
Perhaps somebody else with more idea could transfer it for me.
Thanks.

Topic #1456 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

They read this site too...

Reply #16632 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

If sixers crowds keep going how they are their might be more people in for the Academy games than the Sixers.

Reply #16712 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

BTW, a lot of people were leaving the Sixers game with 1-3 minutes to go, even though it was obviously going down to the wire. Crazy.

Reply #16713 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

Isaac,

I couldn't work that out myself. A few people near me left when Jacob was taking the Free Throws with 9 seconds left that could have put us in front.
Unbelievable!!!

Reply #16723 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:11 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754