Anonymous
Years ago

For Sale: Dome's old backboards

Just noticed they are for sale on ebay at the moment. Ebay Link

I thought one of the district clubs or a school could snap them up,they seem fairly well priced.

Topic #14605 | Report this topic

me  
Years ago

they certainly haven't had much wear and tear this season..oh wait..thats the rings

Reply #172339 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Anyone wanna go halves? 1 each for $250-$300 very reasonably priced at this point of the auction. Dread to think how much it would cost to courier over to Melb though.

Reply #172343 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree. $500 for a piece of Powerhouse/Dome history!

If I had the backyard I would just stick them outside at either ends of the lawn! :)

Reply #172357 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Anyone know who exactly is selling these? And maybe the history of that person getting them. Seems like some sort of factory?

Reply #172373 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DJ, auction closed before I could get to it. Was thinking halves as well - easy to pack away into the shed when not required.

Reply #172391 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I was the same Isaac, loggeed on but the Auction had ended.

Reply #172395 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Ah well, realistically overpriced for a backyard hoop, but would have been pretty cool to wheel that baby out onto the street hahaha.

Reply #172401 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Is that the acromat factory at mile end? Hope that a club or rec centre snapped them up and puts them to good use.

Reply #172454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:19 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754