Anonymous
Years ago

Winter Finals

I'm just about to book a family holiday in September and thought I'd better avoid the finals (just in case!!). Does anyone know what date the finals might be for the junior competition?

Topic #14619 | Report this topic

Seen him  
Years ago

If ya play for the tigers it will be ok

Reply #172519 | Report this post

Yellow Eyes  
Years ago

Geez Seen him youre starting early arent you. What a stupid comment and typical of the crap that sometimes goes on here. It was starting to go away but I guess idiots like you are always lurking looking for the opportunity to put clubs down. Grow up and remember all kids cant play for one club.

Reply #172530 | Report this post

Jess  
Years ago

Seen him, you obviously don't remember when southern last had it's time in the sun. Just because they hit the stage where development starts again does not mean you should bag them. I used to play for Woodville (however don't because I'm over sea's) and even I'm ashamed of your comment. if your a member of southern id find another club because you obviously don't respect or have any loyalty to your club if not then worry about your own club as basketball does not any more idiots trying to be smart.
The kid's try their hardest and if you're a player you should know that. YOU ARE A DISGRACE!

and to answer the threads question to my knowledge the grand final is usually on the last weekend of September.

Reply #172536 | Report this post

who is playing  
Years ago

hey just look at the current ladders
its not me just cause I make a comment

Reply #172544 | Report this post

who is playing  
Years ago

oops this should be in another thred (U12 girls 2 who is there)
a slip of the fingers

Reply #172545 | Report this post

seen him  
Years ago

I am not a member of the club.
I know that the kids try hard but facts are facts.dont judge me on their performance

Reply #172546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To answer original question. Sporting pulse under the calender section gives details of junior finals. It seems that depending on grade finals could start 28 Aug-30 Sep with Grand Finals on 18-21 Sept.

Reply #172578 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:34 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754