Anonymous
Years ago

Matt McQuade's Late Season Thoughts

http://www.nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=74254

No mention of Julius Hodge.

Despite only playing a dozen or so games, I thought he has shown enough to make at least one of the NBL Teams.

Topic #14622 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

That NBL Defensive team is wrong! Cooper should be there way in front of Hinder! Also not sure of all the other guys in there also! Looks like he pretty much just chucked most the teams together.

Reply #172547 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

What's Dontaye Draper doing in the all rookie team?

Also agree that there should be at least some mention of Hodge as he's played a not insignificant number of games and been close to league MVP during that time.

Reply #172548 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I believe Dontaye Draper has never played for a pro team before and came striaght from college, hence his rookie selection.

Reply #172562 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

But he's still an import right? I thought imports weren't classified as rookies?

Reply #172564 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:16 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754