Isaac
Years ago

South Dragons MVP - your pick?

Many clubs have a fairly clear-cut MVP choice. Ere, Redhage, Williams, Penney, Ballinger, Hinson, etc.

Other clubs have a few options (Cairns: Jawai, Black; Sydney: Draper, Worthington; Gold Coast: Harvey, Crowe).

But who do you choose from the Dragons? Holmes has been steady but not spectacular. Ingles was very good early but has dropped back a bit with a change in role. Hendrix and Groves were hardly consistent.

Thoughts?

Topic #14648 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

I suppose it depends how they do their voting. Holmes has certainly been the most consistent and would get my vote.

Reply #172900 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

You would have to go with Holmes, the only guy that's been a rock all year in what was the Shane Heal Circus of 2007/2008.

Reply #172901 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Hammer

Reply #172905 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

It must be really hard when you do come dead last. What sort of value is that player to the team when they cant win a game?

Reply #172907 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Horvath

Reply #172916 | Report this post

seen him  
Years ago

The guy who sacked Heal

Reply #172917 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

DICKO

Reply #172923 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Years ago

My vote would be for David Barlow, who's 37 points against the Breakers wore them out so much defensively the night before, it allowed the Dragons to score 102 points against them for their first win of the season the following day.

My other vote would be for whoever elbowed Cameron Tragardh in the ribs in the third quarter of their Round 7 match against the Hawks. That act alone allowed Dragons to get their second win.

Reply #173077 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Nobody.

Reply #173246 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Both SA guys have been consistent. You would think that Holmes would get it. Jingles may well pull it off thugh as even with a change in roles he has increased his stats.

Reply #173354 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:17 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754