James W
Years ago

NBL playoffs...who are you backing?

So with Adelaide's chances of playoff action dashed...who is everyone else backing?

For me, it's Cairns...while it was them that put the final nail in our playoff coffin, we were only in the position of battling for 8th because we finally had the team and form to make a playoff run (if they hadn't cut Chappell, I hate to think of where we could've ended up)...

Mainly because Cattalini and Mee are 36ers alumni...and Jawai would do his NBA chances a world of good if he could help Cairns to a finals place (or a title).

How about everyone else?

Topic #14654 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Bullets for me. Experience and there depth will pay off. I think they can do it even without Sam-Mac.

Cairns is my smokey.

I'd like NZ to do well being there first time in there.

Reply #173075 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

James W... I think you are 'supporting' Cairns, not 'backing' them them for the title.

I'll probably be supporting Brisbane, but I think Sydney will win the title.

Reply #173076 | Report this post

Sturt Champs  
Years ago

Sturt would win if they were allowed to field a team.

Reply #173079 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Money is with Sydney and Perth but would like to see NZ do well (just not confident that they will if they can't get a home elimination).

Reply #173088 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Ba hahahahahaha @ Sturt's choice.

Reply #173089 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Perth all the way Fella's

Reply #173144 | Report this post

manshipkirk  
Years ago

im gin for brisbane, but i think sydney will take it
with NZ as my outside chance with perth

Reply #173158 | Report this post

LJ  
Years ago

What do people think of the Crocs? They have won 4 of their last 5 and if they can sneak a top 4 spot, who knows? Who has the series between them and the Wildcats?

Reply #173176 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Crocs can finish as high as 4th or scrape in at 8th. I don't think they're a chance at the flag, but will be tough if they get a home final (as will all teams bar the Blaze maybe?).

Reply #173188 | Report this post

MC's HammerTime  
Years ago

Gunning for Perth, purely coz im a fan.

After watching Brisbane perform without Ebe, i dont think they're strong enuf to go all the way.

I'd back Sydney

Reply #173195 | Report this post

Bored  
Years ago

Nobody. Won't even be watching. My interest in the NBL starts and ends with the 36ers.

Reply #173208 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Tigers...

Easy

Reply #173217 | Report this post

BBALL  
Years ago

i would like to see Gold coast win it

But i reckon it will be a Perth VS Brisbane finail

Reply #173243 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

MC why do you think Brisbane would be facing the finals without Ebi? Have you heard something I don't know? Its the same with all teams, take away their best player and the team struggles.

Reply #173252 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Definatly the tigers!!! With cairns as the next choice.

Reply #173426 | Report this post

tommyred  
Years ago

i put $40 on blaze to win it 2day. awesome odds at $30 plus. we can do it i reckon. if not blaze anyone but kings i am happy..

Reply #173437 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Goodbye $40 on the Blaze!

I had the Crocs at -6.5.

I reckon any Perth line is worth taking in the next Crocs game. Can't see Rillie backing up and shooting well again.

Reply #174009 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:18 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754