Anonymous
Years ago

Can Julius Hodge win MVP?

Can Hodge win MVP

He has won BOTW three times in a row
but can he win MVP

I know Ebe and Anstey have played good all year but they have not won POTW three times yet so does that mean hodge has a chance to win it?

Topic #14671 | Report this topic

BBALL  
Years ago

I think he can
and i hope he does

Reply #173373 | Report this post

Years ago

He wasn't nominated for MVP. I do think its a bit rich he didn't win Player of the Month after he won the Player of the Week award three weeks in a row..

Reply #173374 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Other players will have got more points allocated from having played a longer season. Hodge has played half the number of games, was quiet for the first 2-3, had a couple of other quiet games, and would've lost points to Ballinger a few times too. Had he played a full season, he would've been a frontrunner or at least a solid chance, but not based on half a year.

I think it's a two-horse race.

For those interested, John Rillie has tipped Anstey to win it.

Reply #173375 | Report this post

A elaide 36ers  
Years ago

NO! Don´t be stupid.

Reply #173376 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Take Ebi out of Brisbane and they can still win take Anstey out of the Tigers and they become 50/50

Reply #173377 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

No.

He played less than half the season on a team that didn't even make the playoffs.

Reply #173378 | Report this post

duffdawg  
Years ago

yeah nah.

Reply #173379 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

22, he didn't win POTM because it was for January and his 3 consecutive weekly awards came mostly in February. He should be on track to win it for February.

Reply #173381 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

if carlos powell didnt win it last year i doubt julius can, sure hes dominated the league but hes on a losing team

Reply #173391 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Anstey has won it 3 times BTW........

Reply #173392 | Report this post

brock  
Years ago

stupid post, no chance in hell of winning it. get some brains anon

Reply #173399 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Definitely not. He hasn't even played half a season. When he did play he played well. He is exactly what the 36ers needed.

I believe that if he had played for the whole season he would have ranked up there. Also teams would have worked out his strengths and weaknesses.

Reply #173403 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:25 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754