Isaac
Years ago

Hoops.com.au's TSN NBA League reminder

Just a reminder about the Hoops.com.au TSN NBA Season 2 (runs from ASG to the end of the regular season) comp - it starts shortly, so sign-up and/or finalise your team ASAP.

First games post-ASG are on Feb 19, so you will want to have your sides established by tomorrow evening I think.

We have 11 managers ready to go.

Any stragglers that still want to join:

Hoops.com.au TSN NBA Season 2 sign-up

League: Hoops.com.au
Password: none (e.g., the actual word "none")

One team per manager please. Read the rules at the TSN site and browse the related links (schedule analyzer, price movers, etc).

Topic #14694 | Report this topic

hustle  
Years ago

Damn security pages!!!

Looks like I wont be getting paid for this!! ;)

Reply #173571 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Isaac is pretty much toast this season. I just need to remember/care enough to make trades etc.

Reply #173574 | Report this post

Dr Evil  
Years ago

Its all over, the hobos are now in the game

Reply #173600 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Everyone got their team sorted?

Remember, you can rearrange your team (providing you have GF and FCs) at any stage and make trades outside of the lockout periods (when that player is about to play or playing). You get two trades per week but they accrue and you can use them as required.

Trade with schedules, injuries and performance in mind. Players will tend to lose value if they have a quiet patch in their schedule or have had a dud game, but gain value if they have a 4-in-5 or 5-in-7 or are playing well.

Until Season 2 starts with the upcoming games, you can trade freely to set up your team. Once things tip off, any selling costs you a trade.

Reply #173688 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:56 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754