double clutch
Years ago

Signings at the resturant

My mate being the big Darren Ng fan that he is has bought a few prints of the Ng factor. When buying the pics a few weeks back we were told that after the game at the interviews at the resturant most of the team come up for sigings etc. So last week Farley did, but the rest of the team just left.

Is that because it was a loss? Or do only one or two guys usually come up anyway.

I hear that Darren reads this site (maybe). Well we've been racing against your father to get to the picture stand everyweek to purchase some pics and now we have a stack to be signed. Hopefully we can get you after the Kings game on the 14th. It would much appreciated if we could get them signed.

Does anyone known if all the guys come up usually?

Topic #1470 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

On the official site Paul Bauer says that all players go to the restaurant after the game.....may be not so!

Reply #16796 | Report this post

C  
Years ago

They have pretty much all been up there after every game this season except the last one. I hope it is just a coincidence that this was the only one they had lost.

Reply #16799 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754