southboy
Years ago

New announcer at South

(sorry i posted this in general, should have been here in ABL)

apparent news from the south...
the panthers will have a new announcer this season as xxxx xxxxxxxx has departed back to NSW. his replacement will be the the same guy who does the southern tigers announcing. dont worry tiger fans, he's not leaving. he will be doing both clubs. good luck to him.

Topic #14707 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought it was a bit quieter down in the south. One telletubby down. One to go.

Reply #173670 | Report this post

Denny Crane  
Years ago

Tough guy uses anon as their name....
Be a real man and show your face.... then i can shoot you in the face instead of in the back like you like to do.
Why do so many people not like the south announcer. He is one of the best in my opinion. Better then some of those who just sit there all game and bore the crap out of the crowd (hello sturt announcer)

Reply #173695 | Report this post

Yellow Eyes  
Years ago

Well done Alan!!

Reply #173779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who cares

Reply #178461 | Report this post

southboy  
Years ago

pfft, no wonder u remained anonymous to that post u put. why is it that whenever someone puts up a garbage, immature post like that they remain anonymous as if they r super tough? thats a pathetic reply and offends not only allan himself, but people who r mates with allan and appreciate the VOLUNTARY work he has done for southern the past few years and now taking on a high workload with south adelaide aswell. good on u allan, hope u have a terrific season with both clubs (especially south :-D). and as for u "anonymous"... grow up.

Reply #179129 | Report this post

Hillbilly  
Years ago

This is a real southern south bash.

Why would some one want to barrack for 2 teams down south - maybe they are a two time loser.

Reply #179135 | Report this post

southboy  
Years ago

Hillbilly... a name familiar with someone from the south... ironically.

Reply #179143 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:52 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754