Isaac
Years ago

Funny Lightning finals tickets available for sale

The Finals Tickets are now available at all Venuetix outlets and online.

Web: www.venuetix.com.au

Prices are:

$16 Adult
$11.60 Concession
$7.30 Child

(Venue Tix fees are included in cost of ticket)

Tickets can also be purchased on game day.

Link Lightning offers a Family Pass for the finals. 2 Adults and 2 children for $25. (Family pass can not be pre purchased; it is only available on the day at the door.)

Topic #14712 | Report this topic

glory days  
Years ago

That will be right bump up the prices when finals come that will attract heaps of people. i have been to every home game and the price is quite good for adults and for children but to increase the price is a huge slap in the face for the loyal supporters who go every week.

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Reply #173829 | Report this post

Bob  
Years ago

Get over it. Buy a family pass.

Reply #173833 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Regular season walk-ups were $12 per adult. Finals tickets (including a booking fee I think) can be had for $25 for two adults and two kids - e.g., bring two children for a dollar extra and for a final! The club's done well to keep the pricing so accessible.

Reply #173839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pricing at the door is the same as Regular Season walk-ups

Adults $12
Concession $8
Children $4

Only extra costs if you want to buy ticket earlier through venuetix. And much more cheaper than 36ers finals tickets would have been.

Reply #173907 | Report this post

Disco  
Years ago

Sounds pretty reasonable to me, I just wish I could get along to watch.

Reply #173910 | Report this post

Red Line....2a  
Years ago

So if the crowd gets to the 2000 mark the takings at the door would be in the $24,000 range ( half adult tickets a quarter concessions and a quarter chidrens tickets ). That wouldnt even be brake even yet would it? What does it cost to host an event at the Dome? I think it a shame that Adelaide Lighning has gone to private ownership, state governments should fund small non-profitable womens sport.

Reply #175551 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:39 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754