Doctor E
Years ago

SEN Radio

SEN (Sports Entertainment Network), a Melbourne based radio station dedicated to sport 24 hours a day is coming to Adelaide.

http://www.theadvertiser.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,11756276%255E2682,00.html

Quote from the article:

"SEN general manager Danny Staffieri said he believed SEN1323 would comprise a mix of local and networked programs and that the broadcaster was looking to boost its on-air team with Adelaide-based sports stars and personalities. SEN's Melbourne line-up includes football greats Tim Watson, Billy Brownless, Kevin Bartlett, Neil Balme and Dermott Brereton, SA tennis player Alicia Molik and basketballer Andrew Gaze.

Mr Staffieri, a former general manager of Adelaide's FIVEAA, said the SEN format would open up opportunities for local codes and teams, including the Adelaide 36ers, hockey, the SANFL and the Adelaide United soccer club."

Topic #1476 | Report this topic

In the know  
Years ago

I bet we don't hear much sport from Adelaide. Because it is Melbourne based it will eventually become more Melbourne orientated.

Reply #16806 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I heard that Adelaide people can phone up and voice their opinion so it should be ok...as long as US/WE basketball fans call up

Reply #16999 | Report this post

Luke Raso  
Years ago

Dear SEN,
Im most interested in gaining some work experience with your great radio station. The main area i wish to gain an insight is "football media". Im aiming at being a football commentator one day, and will do whatever it takes to get there. If you could provide me with a contact so that i can gain some information about this, that would be most appreciated. Cheers. Luke

Reply #51267 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Luke, this isn't the place to request work experience. Sorry.

Reply #51272 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

Does this mean that we will get another station that fills the radio full of football. If so why do we need it.

Reply #51370 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754