denbystokes
Years ago

I saw Brendan Joyce today

saw him at beach had good chat to him. a nice fella. asked him bout his squad etc and boomers. he reckons his son is a future boomer, but needs more development. also said crowe wont be with the club next season.

Topic #14794 | Report this topic

thedoctor  
Years ago

I saw Elvis today. He's coaching Ohio State as Goorjian's assistant

Reply #174732 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Yeah I saw The Sasquatch today too thedoctor ... he reckons with a bit more development his son will be playing for the Boomers in a couple of years.

Reply #174736 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Saw Voldemort's playbook today. He reckons with a bit more development he might be able to use his own plays at the end of the game instead of borrowing one from Rupert.

Reply #174739 | Report this post

Cupcake for you  
Years ago

Saw Shane Heal today who said he doesn't bleach his hair and that it wasn't his fault the Dragons had a losing season as he was too confused about the ending of the Sorpranos.

Reply #174748 | Report this post

Guru  
Years ago

OK so i think the biggest joke of this thread is that he actually thinks Daniel Joyce can play for the Boomers!

Reply #174752 | Report this post

Who Me?  
Years ago

I said it in another thread but I'll say it again, I think brendan means Bulleen

Reply #174773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saw John Lawrence today, and ran as fast as I could!

Reply #174811 | Report this post

bolks  
Years ago

If you guys saw all of those guys, you need some serious help.

Reply #174844 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:28 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754