Anonymous
Years ago

Zach Randolph & the worst possession ever.

From basketbawful:

Worst. Possession. Ever. Let me recap it for you:

1. Randolph, a (nearly) seven-footer, receives the ball outside of the three-point line.

2. He attempts to break down his defender by dribbling the hell out of the ball, sort of like Isiah Thomas circa 1989, only without the mad handles.

3. He totally loses the rock like somebody abusing the freestyle control on NBA Live and has to run almost out to halfcourt to retrieve it.

4. Then, instead of passing the ball to a teammate, he runs it to the arc and launches an airball...with 7 seconds left on the shot clock! (Thanks, herman).

The best part is when the camera pans to Isiah, who looks about ready to choke a bitch.

Topic #14821 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

The man is a disgrace. I can't wait for him to be shipped outta New York.

Knicks are now a laughing stock.

Bring back the era of Ewing, Oakley, Mason & Starks.

Reply #174919 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

"Knicks are now a laughing stock."

Oh, only now??

Reply #174923 | Report this post

D16  
Years ago

That made my day!

Reply #174928 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Video no longer available :-(

Reply #174942 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

DJ - Still works for me?

Reply #174945 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

when randolph did the crossover we just needed someone on the mic shouting "OHHHHH BABY"

Reply #174946 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

the bloke is better off chucking pies a Eddie Curry than trying to play a game of basketball...

Reply #174965 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

apparently isiah was 'smirking'... please tell me when he was doing that... looked to me like he was having 2nd, wait, 3rd thoughts about his career as a coach at new york

Reply #174977 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Weird. Working again now. Thanks

Reply #174984 | Report this post

'I don't even know what he's doing, Leo'

Haha

Reply #175016 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYY338_JgvI&feature=related

Marbury on Randolph and making up his own adjectives.

Reply #175024 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

And Isiah has just come out saying they didn't make a trade because they did not want to disrupt the direction the team is heading in , They are 17-39 , dude must love freefalling or is that freebasing . FFS he is seriously taking the piss out of the whole city of New York , there is no other explanation .

Before the season he also stated that they were a Ron Artest away from winning the East .

one word , DELUSIONAL .

Reply #175058 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Gold.

Reply #175129 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:11 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754