Hand Solo
Years ago

We all love our clubs how much?

Going around the traps on the weekend, and watching some games, i noticed that many coaches didnt have any of their clubs colours on.

There was a coach from southern who didnt have any club colours on at all....and I know that Western Magic is only a new club, but why couldnt their girls coach on saturday morning get a polo shirt or something. (Mod: Removed.)

This isnt a jab at Western Magic, but thats the biggest example i saw over the weekend.

Any other thoughts on this from anybody?

(Mod: Post edited at the request of Reuben Smith.)

Topic #14823 | Report this topic

Moose 31  
Years ago

Who cares...... NO NBA coach wears their 'team top' when they coach...

Reply #174927 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

NBA players also don't shake hands after the game. Maybe junior teams should stop doing this as well?

Reply #174938 | Report this post

magic roxs  
Years ago

why do u have a problem about that - who really cares!! and don tu ever speak of my mate that way - NEVER!

Reply #175021 | Report this post

Sector 7G  
Years ago

Hello.
Another "Britany" spac attack coming on?

Reply #175095 | Report this post

monkey business  
Years ago

we lose every time i coach with the club t - bad luck omen

Reply #175098 | Report this post

Who Cares  
Years ago

Here we go again... how boring.. Hand Solo is a good name for you buddy

Reply #175102 | Report this post

Fish E Man  
Years ago

If you expect to play as a team, 1st you have to look like a team.

All team coaches should have a club polo shirt as minimum.

The coach has to at least stand out from knukle head parents who think they can coach.

Reply #175136 | Report this post

Years ago

"All team coaches should have a club polo shirt as minimum."
A minimum?? Well what else would you like them to do? Paint their teams colours on themselves and do a dance?? No offense or anything but jeez.

The Western Magic girls coach that 'didn't wear a polo top' is my coach this season, and I personally think he's an awesome coach. We don't need him to wear our teams colours to know he's our coach or that he loves the team.

I'm really looking forward to this season and I think that bringing up stuff like not wearing club shirts or colours is just stupid. Who cares?

#13 =]

Reply #175717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How good is the polo shirt...

Not sure what I would do without mine.

Best thing is that I can check on the top left corner and remember what I should be doing!!

Reply #175720 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:53 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754