Ricey
Years ago

Dallas sign Magloire

Just read on NBA.com that Dallas have now signed up Magloire as a backup center. Surely this makes them the favourites with Boston to take it all out now.

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/news/Notebook_022608.html

Topic #14857 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

this move could be the difference that makes dallas an actual team.i hate dallas though.

Reply #175280 | Report this post

Chewy  
Years ago

I still think the Lakers will win the title. Dallas will be up there but will lose to San Antonio in the playoffs. I'm picking a Detroit Laker final, Lakers to win in 6.

Reply #175284 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

boston will sign someone else up soon enough though, im thinking they will get barry, which will take a little bit of pressure off ray allen. celtics and lakers in final, with celtics taking it out with only 1 loss

Reply #175289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hornets and boston in the final. hornets to win in 6 games.

Reply #175301 | Report this post

man of the moment  
Years ago

people clevaland versus the spurs again and the spurs to win in 5 i would say dallas but i just hate them to much

Reply #175304 | Report this post

Number21  
Years ago

Boston, Detroit, Dallas, San Antonio and Lakers...

Boston V Detroit | Eastern Conf. Finals
Boston win in 6

Spurs V Lakers | Western Conf. Finals
Spurs win in 5

Boston V Spurs | FINALS
Boston win in 7

Reply #175308 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Ricey!

Sam Cassell is seeking a buyout from the Clippers and keen to sign with the Celtics. He wants to help his good mate Garnett.

Reply #175391 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

i know this

Reply #175407 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:54 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754