Anonymous
Years ago

Phoenix @ Hornets Today

Huge game today between the Hornets and the Suns. Both team have fantastic records and we'll see Nash and Paul go head to head. You can watch the game by going to: "http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_nba_lp.html" and then clicking on the "Suns @ Hornets" link (you'll need a reasonably fast internet connection). Should be a beauty. Hornets to win.

Topic #14867 | Report this topic

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

great link thnx for posting

Reply #175394 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no worries.

hornets up 55-59 at the half.

Reply #175395 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Chris Paul again dominating

I rate him the best PG in the league

He does it all

Reply #175398 | Report this post

Boom Patrol  
Years ago

WOW american tv has some crappy and weird ads

Reply #175399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah, i quite like watching foreign adds, kinda interesting but lots of American ads are really weak, as they are lots of the time in Aus. Paul dominating. Chandler with 3 alleys and a tip-jam of a David west miss. Hornets had 40 point in the 3 qtr!! No much D being played by Phoenix.

Reply #175403 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Just wait Fez, ELG will be here soon telling us that Paul isn't any good because he missed more shots than Nash did....

Reply #175406 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

CP3 messed up the little Canadian again ,
25 pts , 6 reb , 15 ass , 3 stls , 1 TO compared to
8 pts , 0 reb , 13 ass , 0 stl , 4 TO ,
That is a fair pasting and the hornets got up 120 - 103 .

Lockstock hope you got that $100 ready .

Reply #175410 | Report this post

man, phoenix suck lately

Nash has lost it. I might hop on the Paul bandwagon soon

Amare with another good game

Reply #175411 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

How did Shaq go ELG?

Reply #175412 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

phoenix are finished.there missing marcus banks

Reply #175418 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Suns plain suck right now, and I can't see it getting much better ny time soon. Raja has fallen off the pace this year on both offence and D, leaving with us with zero, count 'em, zero defenders now that Shawn is gone. They can't outscore teams anymore, and they can't stop anyone. I really am worried about a very early playoff exit.

Amare got lit up again, I should point out. While it's great that he's scoring huge numbers of late, it's getting quite annoying seeing any decent big line up against him and score 20+ points with ease.

Reply #175421 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

Suns plain suck...?

Suns have lost it...?

Phoenix suck lately...?

2nd most wins of any team in an amazing Western Conference...?

What the shit is everyone on about?

Their last games have come AT Golden State (which they lost by just 2), Dallas, Lakers, Celtics and Detroit, winning two of those 4.

And I hope those critising defense, Amares defense and Nash's play actually SAW the game and arent reading into stats.

And can this Paul v Nash thing please end...if you want to judge it on their head-to-heads, wouldnt that make Deron Willams better than Chris Paul? You guys read into shit way too much.

Reply #175424 | Report this post

Shaqs too slow for NO. On paper, suns should really win that game, because they play with undersized forwards (that is, Chandler will do a decent job on Shaq, and amare will dominate) but Paul's penetration is too good, and with Marion gone now no one can guard him. Except maybe strawberry, but D'antoni doesn't know how to play the bench.

And jules, as much as i love nash, hes getting old, and you can just tell. His turnover count is getting higher and higher. Passes he would of made easily 2 years ago are getting picked off. His lateral defense has descended into embarrassment. Bell can't defend as well as he used to. Diaws the most inconsistent player in the universe... look at his last 4 games:

Boston: 10 (5/10 fg), 5, 2, 3 t/o
Detroit: 2 (1/4), 2, 0, 2 t/o
Memphis: 15 (6/7), 11, 7, 3 steals, 3 t/o
and today he had 2, 3, and 2. I know stats aren't everything, but really.

I really hope its the settling in period with shaq as to why suns are struggling right now. But right now, they're going to be eliminated in the 1st round

Reply #175436 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Jules.....you beat the Celts with a Garnett back from Injury, and Paul Pierce and Ray Allen combined shooting of 5-25 shots by 8 points

Phoenix lost the plot the day they traded for Shaq

And the funiest thing is, Shaq promised all the fans a ring....lmao

Reply #175438 | Report this post

man of the moment  
Years ago

phoenix are struggling badly and i am a phoenix fan but man they are playing shit atm but its not shag thats playin bad hes doing as much as he can for them its nash, bell and hill that r really struggling and have to lift

Reply #175450 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

'You' fezlington? Im not a suns fan

Im just saying, are people forgetting that they have the 2nd most wins in the West? That they just made a massive roster change and a ridiculously tough schedule and are still doing ok. Give them a break is all im saying, your all so quick to jump on them when you dont step back and look at the big picture.

And Nash's recent play (as in a week), is your every-day, standard slump that you see superstars fall into at some stage.

How about his 18ppg 12apg, shooting 53% from the field over the WHOLE SEASON???? Come on, he didnt age 10 years in only a week did he?

And Fezlington, 5-25 shots from your two superstars? How about credit the defense???????

Reply #175455 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Jules what defence.....Phoenix dont play defence

This is phoenixs record for this month

5 Wins ( Dal, Bos, Sea, Wash, & Memphis)

5 Loses ( N Orleans x 2, Lakers, GS and Detroit)

Over the last month, they have given up 111.1 pts a game

They beat teams purely at the offensive end thru speed and athletism

At the defensive end they suck.....numbers dont lie

After todays loss they have the forth best record in the West

Reply #175464 | Report this post

jules  
Years ago

Fourth best RECORD (by a loss or two)

2nd most WINS

dude, i didnt say they play D, its obviously their weakness...im talking about these ridiculous comments from people above.

im saying 5-25 from the field means a bit of D was played IN THE GAME dont u think? stats dont lie...and beating boston IS impressive, dont downplay it

And gee, losing 5 games to those teams definatley means they are hopeless...

Reply #175467 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

They need to cut Barbosa loose . Bell plays way too many minutes and his overrated perimeter defence doesn't really count for much when the rest of the team is below par in that area.
If you are gonna run and gun teams then let your best runner go crazy .
Look at the 7 games Barbosa has started for 7 wins by the way .
25.6 pts , 4.3 reb , 3.0 ass , 2.1 stl with 4.0 long balls at 55% and 75 % .

Reply #175474 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

wouldnt that make Deron Willams better than Chris Paul
Deron Willams IS better than Chris Paul.

Reply #175581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Deron Willams IS better than Chris Paul........i really really hope your joking. CP3 kills him in all areas

Reply #175655 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bottom line is that Phoenix will not win in the playoffs as defence is what wins championships.

Reply #175662 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Jules ...i get what your saying, but they lost to 3 shite teams out of the 5

IMO......the Shaq trade has sent them backwards

Reply #175679 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:06 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754