Kwest
Years ago

Funny Quote from Mick Hill

Does anyone else find this hilarious?
I seem to remember an elimination playoff game where the shoe was on the other foot Mick...

---
Bullets guard Mick Hill said Lampley had been disrespectful on Brisbane's court. "I said to the guys someone needs to take it back at this guy - he's basically disrespecting us on our home floor," Hill said after the loss.

Topic #14892 | Report this topic

Dirty Day  
Years ago

Spot on Kwest. Hill acted like such a little punk when the Bullets eliminated the Sixers in 2005. Just more proof that the guy is a jackass. Not that further proof was needed.

Reply #175739 | Report this post

Yes I agree

Funny, when the shoe is on the other foot. i can distinctly remember mick hill,simon kerle and simon black all carrying on in the dome when they won even to the point of stirring up the fans.

good to see what goes around comes around.

i do believe karma has happened.

Reply #175826 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:29 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754