Years ago

I hope Perth win this... Sydney just f*** me off

Redhage is a tank

Worthington has already started his flopping spree

Reply #175780 | Report this post

James W  
Years ago

It's all over already.

Perth ain't gonna win, playing like that.

Reply #175782 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

To be honest, Sydney isnt playing that well, if Perth can pull themselves together before the half, they might still give it a crack.

Reply #175783 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Kings leading 36-14 at qtr time

Refs have called 19 fouls so far

C'mon perth!

Reply #175784 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Over.

Reply #175786 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Haha, this will be worth watching due to Drewey and Carfino going hard at each other.

Reply #175787 | Report this post

drB  
Years ago

how funny is fisher in the timeouts .. he seriously has no idea at all! The timeout in 2nd Q was hilarious! PURE GOLD

Perth seriously have no chance, they are gone if there coach cant think of anything and is dependent on his players in the time outs he calls! GOLD!

Reply #175788 | Report this post

They need sum 1 lyk ryan 2 get them fired up!

Reply #175792 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I think Perth already have enough second rate guards.

Reply #175793 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Its getting embarassing for the cats now.... 61-24

Reply #175794 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Lowest half time score in Perth history. Horrible way for a franchise to finish up.

Reply #175795 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Steve Carfino is a tool.....how the F#$k is he a commentator

He is the biggest one eyed F#$ker .....even bigger than Eddie

Loved how he said Redhage whacked someone, think it was Wortho in the head.....twice....he called for a replay

Gaze called nothing in it...Carfino u tool.....quit

You have no fricken idea

Reply #175796 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

BTW.....anyone know why Shipp is not playing??

Reply #175797 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Shipp got suspended by Perth for not attending an important training earlier this week

Reply #175798 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Thanks Ingles

Shouldve kept Shard

Reply #175800 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

What the hell is up with the "collar" of Wortho's uni? Looks like he chews on it when on the bench..

Reply #175801 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah i noticed that too... Maybe they can't afford new singlets? :P

Reply #175803 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

I hope the Tigers Own Sydney in the final

Reply #175804 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

I hope the Tigers own Sydney in the grand final aswell Fezlington

Reply #175805 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Wilcats cant do a thing right

Id be spewing if i was a youngen on the Kings roster

Its 50 pts the diff and Gorg still aint given em a run

Cmon Tigers

Darkhorse....Lampley for Finals MVP

Reply #175808 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Yea If I was Goorj I would put on Borgia, Tovey, Carter, Pollard and victor

Sean Lampley is a very funny character, I think he's great for this league

Reply #175809 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

I think he will be a factor against the Kings

Who is gonna stop him in the post?

Saville???

Tigers to do it for D-Mac.......and i will be rapt

He deserves to go out on a High

He along with Ricky Grace are the 2 best PG imports ever to come to these shores

Reply #175811 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

I cant tell you how much I hate Wortho. That trip on Loughton was dirty. I hope the NBL look at it, doesn't he have a suspended sentence?

Reply #175813 | Report this post

James W  
Years ago

Mark Worthington is a c$*t. No other way of saying it.

Grabbing Loughtons leg and tripping him up? cmon son.

Let's go Tigers.

(Mod: Keep it cleanish....)

Reply #175814 | Report this post

kad  
Years ago

Stay classy James :)

Reply #175815 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

For sure........Yes Al gave him a nudge, but Wortho is a flopper......he did it again all night and to grab a leg and roll

F#$K........i hate that piece of shite..

I hope Carfino is talking his usual shit

He reckons Wortho is headed to Perth

Shite....i had to cop it on the chin when we had Boucher.....Now Wortho!!!!

Atleast Boucher was a solid defender

Wortho is a dirty defender

Reply #175816 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Hey Fez, u got Redhage!!! :D:D:D

He's a tank!

Reply #175817 | Report this post

man of the moment  
Years ago

i hate the tigers but shit i hope they kill the kings they are the biggest wankers especially wortho what a tool

go the tigers!!!

dave thomas for mvp of the finals!!!

Reply #175820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Worthington is a very good basketballer and took Perth to the cleaners tonight, good to watch

Reply #175823 | Report this post

king fo life  
Years ago

hahahah u guys are all losers...clearly the kings are the best team in it..hands down..u obviously dont watch basketball to much...

Reply #175830 | Report this post

abovetherim  
Years ago

Haha yeah good call anon and king fo life. Kings made Perth look like lost children and people posting here have no idea.

The only true dirty player on Sydney is Hinder and a lot of the time Crosswhite joins in. Wortho plays tough and yeah the trip was a shit thing to do but he took his fair share of cheap shit shots from Redhage and Loughton during the match. How bout the way Redhage locks his arms in other peoples and pulls himself to the floor along with them. It the same thing!!

Also yeah Wortho flops sometimes but he is also extremely quick in defence and most of the time draws genuine contact.

I cant believe everyone here says things like "Redhage is a tank" and Wortho flops all the time. Were you guys watching the match?? Go back, watch the match and count how many times Redhage hits the floor for no reason. He practically lives on the floor during a match. In total seriousness Redhage was on the ground over 25 times. Watch it and see!

Reply #175839 | Report this post

Homicide is King  
Years ago

hehe Yeh agree abovetherim. The fact that everyone is complaining about dirty play and then supporting Anstey and the tigers against the kings is hilarious. Anstey by far the dirtiest player in the NBL.

Fezlington is an idiot and proves with every post how little he knows about basketball.

I feel sorry for the dragons as well as I assume Ingles13 is one of their fans and supporting the tigers against a BG coached, smith captained Sydney team is really sad. Tigers do nothing for Bball in Australia and are led by a dirty arogant tosser in Anstey.

You are all lost! GO THE KINGS

Reply #175842 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

LMAO.....i know little about bball, i probably been watching/playing basketball while u were still being breastfeed mate

Redhage has more black eyes and fat lips that anyone in the league

YEs SYdney did own us last night.......im just sick of the dirty shit they get away with week after week

Homicide......ur a tool mate....Ingles is probably supporting the Tigers for the plain fact he would rather a melbourne based team take it out rather than a interstate club

Reply #175843 | Report this post

Homicide is King  
Years ago

You should have a bit more sense to you then if you been watching it that long.

Try watching the game without one eye being covered.

Reply #175846 | Report this post

CP36er  
Years ago

haha so true above the rim. I noticed that too......Redhage spent half his time on the court o the ground.....I have never seen a player fall to the ground as much as him....it is nearly every time down teh floor hahaha.

You cant blame Fezlington or other fans for being angry, there star player cant get off the ground, and the reason they hate Wortho is that he flops 5 times to redhages 35 so he gets the calls where as Redhage doesn't.

The funniest thing is that Perth thought they were in it with a chance after game 2. They seemed to have forgotten that Sydney were missing there 2 best players haha. They came back in and Perth looked horrible.

Unless the Tigers are protected and the reffing is as biased as it was for melb in the last time GF these 2 played, Kings should have this easy.

Reply #175847 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

I was mate........the end score doesnt worry me

Perth were never expected to get this far at the start of the season

They played well

If you blokes think Redhage flops then u have rocks in ur head

Reply #175907 | Report this post

king fo life  
Years ago

why do u think redhage has the most black eyes and fat lips...BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES HIM!!! he is alot more dirty then wortho..and u guys are right he is always on the ground..play like a man..clearly the refs didnt fall for his little childish flops and look what happened they lost by 30..and were down by 50!!!! at one stage..

GO THE KINGS!!!

Reply #176044 | Report this post

king fo life  
Years ago

And fezlington if u cant see that the kings are the best coached and best team in it i dont care how long u have been watching basketball, u must be blind.
They play hard the whole game and perth just couldnt handle it..there is always next year i guess..

Reply #176046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Worthington is a very good basketballer and took Perth to the cleaners , good to watch

dont you understand plain english

Reply #176113 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:06 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754